¡Buen día mi gente sin hijos! Welcome my childfree friends!
What does it mean to live la vida más chévere to you? Is it:
- feeling empowered and inspired?
- confianza in your decisions (especially when it comes to having kids)?
- self-awareness with healthy boundaries in place?
- managing imposter syndrome or a nasty voice inside your head?
If so, then you’re in the right place! If you’ve been looking to achieve even just one of these, then La Vida Más Chévere: Through the Childfree Lens with Paulette Erato is exactly what you need.
Welcome to the platform to help childfree Latinas y Latines navigate a life free from the toxicity and BS within our culture.
Listen to the Podcast
New episodes come out just about every other Tuesday. Subscribe to the newsletter to get first dibs on new info.
Never miss an episode…
Or behind-the-scenes sneak peek at what’s going on at LVMC HQ. Subscribe to the newsletter today to get tips and tricks for overcoming cultural roadblocks and imposter syndrome straight to your inbox almost every week.
Latest Episode Transcripts & Show Notes
- 6 – Becoming a Shame-Free Childfree Latina with Rena MartineShame: everyone knows what it is because shame is a universal emotion. So how do you become shame-free? Listen here: Or choose your favorite podcast player: Although not Latina herself, guest Rena Martine shares her expertise in addressing shame, which is deeply rooted in Latine
- 5 – Challenging the Grandparent Entitlement Mindset with Rosalba FontanezIn this re-released episode, guest Rosalba Fontanez is challenging parents to love their children without expectation of grandchildren. As the mother of a childfree person herself (the host of this program!), she knows a little bit about the pressure to have kids and the toxicity
- #4 – We’re the Otherhood with Theresa GonzalesHere’s a scary stat: less than 2% of the technology sector workforce is made up of Latinas. And yet tech is all across our lives. What are you reading these show notes on right now? How are you listening to this podcast? It’s all tech!
- Ep 3 – Perfectionism and Childfree Latinas: The Ivy League School DropoutCan we break the Latina cycle of perfectionism and disappointment? How being a childfree Latina means you’re already doing that! Have you ever been crushed by the weight of expectations on you as a Latina or Latine? Carried the burden of striving for perfectionism, but
- Episode 2: The Dangers of Calladita Se Ve Más Bonita with Pam CovarrubiasPam Covarrubias has bounced between the US and Mexico her entire life. As a business coach and host of the Cafe Con Pam podcast, she has learned to stand in her power and will explain on this episode exactly what that means and what it took to
Support the Show
If you like what you hear, help keep the podcast ad-free and listener-supported by becoming a monthly subscriber. For more information, click here.
Looking for old version of The Maker Muse Podcast? Click here.