¡Buen día mi gente! Welcome!
What does it mean to live la vida más chévere to you? Is it:
- feeling empowered and inspired?
- confianza in your decisions (especially when it comes to having kids)?
- self-awareness with healthy boundaries in place?
- managing imposter syndrome or a nasty voice inside your head?
If so, then you’re in the right place! If you’ve been looking to achieve even just one of these, then La Vida Más Chévere: Through the Childfree Lens with Paulette Erato is exactly what you need.
Welcome to the platform to help childfree Latinas y Latines navigate a life free from the toxicity and BS within our culture, and live their best lives—La Vida Más Chévere!
Listen to the Podcast*
New episodes come out just about every other Tuesday. Subscribe to the newsletter/Substack to get first dibs on new info.
Never miss an episode!
Get the low down on what’s going on at LVMC HQ. Subscribe to the newsletter today to get behind-the-scenes shenanigans, special offers, deeper exploration of podcast topics, and a community of people like you.
Latest Episode Transcripts & Show Notes
- 47 – Let’s Get to 100…on Substack! *Hiatus*As you heard last week, we’re moving to Puerto Rico! So while that’s happening, *new* episodes will be on pause. Because as I always tell you: rest is required! So I’m taking a break from producing new content. Don’t worry, you can still get your … Read more
- 46 – Puerto Rico: A Crash Course on Island LifeHave you ever been to Puerto Rico? Did you know it’s part of the United States? If you didn’t, you’re not the only one! Listen here: Or choose your favorite podcast player: That’s just one of the seven surprising facts packed into this week’s episode, … Read more
- 45 – Take That Risk with Luis OctavioSerial entrepreneur and childfree Latino Luis Octavio has something to tell you about taking risks. He gives us the play-by-play of what it took to go from being a closeted experiential marketer to launching multiple companies and brands while fully embracing who he is as … Read more
- 44 – Setting Boundaries for a Childfree Wedding with Jamie FeinbergIt’s wedding season! So let’s dive into the world of weddings, particularly childfree weddings, and the significance of setting boundaries during this emotionally charged event. Listen here: Or choose your favorite podcast player: Weddings should be about the happy couple but can also lead to … Read more
- 43 – Living Your Most Authentic Life with Fede VargasHave you ever wondered what life can look like after you’ve successfully dismantled the patriarchal bullshit our society throws at you? Fede Vargas is the living embodiment of how we can all do that. Listen here: Or choose your favorite podcast player: After 15+ years … Read more
Support the Show
If you like what you hear, help keep the podcast ad-free and listener-supported by becoming a monthly subscriber. For more information, click here.
* Where are the first 34 episodes of the podcast? They’re on The Maker Muse site! Listen and get the show notes for each by clicking here.